Willmar, MN Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Legal Representation in a Wide Range of Practice Areas
Serving Central Minnesota since 1892
Anderson Larson is a full-service, multidiscipline law firm dedicated to providing quality services to residents and businesses throughout the Willmar and West Central area, including Benson, Bird Island, Hector, Litchfield, Montevideo, Olivia, Paynesville and other surrounding communities. We have extensive experience in a wide range of practice areas, including personal injury,workers’ compensation, real estate, estate planning, family law and business law. Our time-tested approach and strategies allow us to meet your specific needs while offering multiple options to control costs.
Cities include Appleton, Madison, Canby, Marshall, Cottonwood, Clarkfield, Montevideo, Granite Falls, Clara City, Kerkhoven, Glenwood, Morris, Olivia, Spicer, Willmar, and the surrounding.
Seasoned attorneys motivated to help solve your legal problems
Anderson Larson is the oldest and largest firm in our area. We credit our firm’s longevity to keeping the focus where it needs to be — providing personalized attention to clients and efficiently solving their legal problems. Whether you need an attorney to help you with a family law issue, to get compensation after an injury or to resolve a business conflict, Anderson Larson works diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for you by:
- Being flexible — All our attorneys are licensed to practice law in all Minnesota state and federal courts. We are also licensed to practice law in a variety of other states, the federal Court of Appeals and the First Circuit, Washington, D.C.
- Honoring our history — Anderson Larson was established in 1892, and our attorneys draw from more than 130 years of combined experience. We continue to grow by providing high-quality, cost-effective legal services.
- Providing comprehensive service — Each of our attorneys has significant experience and focuses on certain practice areas. We can handle just about any legal problem you face.
- Paying close attention to you — We tailor our approach and legal strategy to meet your specific needs and stay attuned to your goals throughout the life of the case. It is not unusual for us to lend an ear and help you deal with other life issues as you work on getting back on your feet after an accident or messy divorce.
- Responding quickly — We have a firm policy to respond to all calls and to be accessible when you have a question. We work hard to accommodate your needs.
- Collaborating for your benefit — Our team approach means we work together to ensure you have an attorney advocate on your side at all times, even if your regular attorney has a scheduling conflict.
- Keeping costs down — We understand that legal costs can be difficult to manage, so we strive to offer high-quality services at reasonable prices, with options designed to keep your costs down.
Dedication, value and quality for clients throughout West Central Minnesota
With a history as long as ours, there aren’t many legal scenarios we haven’t seen before. But we also realize this may be the first time in your life you’ve needed a lawyer. Trust us to handle your case with the knowledge and skill derived from more than 130 years’ combined experience. We can help you with an array of legal issues, including:
- Family law — We have significant experience handling all kinds of family law cases, including divorce, child custody disputes, final decree modification, paternity and adoptions.
- Personal injury — Our attorneys regularly handle all types of personal injury cases ranging from car wrecks to slip and fall cases to wrongful death. If you or a loved one has suffered head, brain or spinal trauma or other devastating injuries, we can help.
- Workers’ compensation — If you’ve been injured in a construction or industrial accident or in a work-related traffic accident, we work diligently to get the workers compensation benefits you need to get back on your feet.
- Bankruptcy — We offer debt-relief services to residents throughout the area, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions. We give you the information you need to explore all your debt-relief options.
- Estate planning — Creating a comprehensive estate plan is important for everyone, regardless of the size of your estate or how many heirs you have. A skilled attorney at our office can explain living trusts, remainder trusts and other ways to avoid probate and minimize estate taxes.
- Business law — Bring your dream business to life by forming a limited liability company, limited partnership, corporation or other legally recognized business entity in accordance with Minnesota law. We also provide legal advice for permits, licensing or any other business law concern for businesses of all sizes.
- Social Security disability and Supplemental Security Income — Disabled workers are entitled to benefits from the Social Security Administration if they meet certain requirements. If you are disabled but did not work long enough to qualify for standard disability benefits, you may qualify for Supplemental Security Income instead if you have limited income and resources. We review your situation and work history to build a strong case for you, whether you are in the initial application process or your disability claim was denied.
Call us for assistance with virtually any legal issue
Anderson Larson provides unmatched dedication to giving you quality legal services and value for your money. Our office is across the street from Rice Memorial Hospital, with on-street parking and a nearby public transit stop. Initial consultations for workers’ comp and personal injury cases are free, and representation for these cases is provided on contingency. Call 320-235-4313 today for an appointment to fit your schedule or contact us online.
Areas of Practice
Meet the Lawyers
Jon Saunders has practiced law since 1986. He grew up in Bird Island, Minnesota and attended college at St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota. He is a 1986 graduate
Sarah L. Klaassen joined the law firm in January 2007, following a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Michael J. Thompson in Kandiyohi County District Court. Sarah
Kristal R. Dahlager has practiced law in Minnesota since 2012. She is a 2005 graduate of University of Minnesota in Duluth, MN, with a B.S. in statistics and actuarial
Griffin R. Leitch is a licensed attorney and has been practicing law in Minnesota since 2014. He is a 2011 graduate of University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, with
The senior attorney having been with the firm since 1968, L. Wayne Larson is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. Wayne has practiced law in
Casey Swansson has been licensed to practice law in Minnesota since October 2013. He is a native of Bloomington, Minnesota and graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College
Christian Duruji joined the firm in October 2019. After graduating from Minnesota State University, Mankato in 2015, Christian accepted a scholarship offer from Rutgers Law School in New Jersey.
Practicing law in Minnesota since 1968, Dennis Neeser is BV® Distinguished™Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. A 1965 graduate of the College of St. Thomas